How you can support us?
There are a number of ways that you can help Open Doors in its vital work for asylum seekers, refugees, refused asylum seekers and migrant workers living in Hull and the surrounding area:
- Giving a small weekly donation for us to buy products for food parcels and for basic living expenses
- Advising about other sources of assistance that might be available (charitable and non-charitable)
- Raising awareness of the problem through events and talks
- Assisting in a befriending and supporting role at our weekly drop-in from 10.00 am to 3.00 pm every Thursday
- Assisting with IT or sewing classes, as an Employment Helpdesk assistant or mentor and on the allotment
- Assisting in distributing food and toiletries to clients who come in on Thursdays
- By donating used and unwanted clothing and other items.
- By making one off donation
- Donate: Cash or others
- Donations may be gift aided by these pages.